Thursday, April 12, 2007

Avoiding Capture


I don't understand the radar detector. I know what they are for... I am not that stupid. But, I don't understand why people think that they can speed without getting caught. It seems rather obvious to me, that if you own a radar detector that you must speed. Why else would you have it? (Unless you are abnormally paranoid from smoking up) If I was a police officer and saw a driver with the detector hanging on the window I would follow them around until they started speeding. Plus, have you driven with somebody who has a radar detector thru town? The stupid device goes off all the time. Automatic doors set it off. So how accurate can these devices be? I think I will save my $200 and just drive the speed limit (5 miles over).

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...