Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Drinking Fountain Incident

I did it. I never thought I would, but it happened. I tried to be strong, I tried to hold out........ But I couldn't! I am ashamed of myself. I cheated on my girl spouse...... with a drinking fountain.

I have no excuses..... Yes I was thirsty..... Yes I had a sore throat. But still I should have just walked away. It was so shiny and polished. It was calling out to me! I couldn't control myself. I made my move..... I slowly and gently pushed the button on the fountain. I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach in anticipation for the water. As the water begin to flow I noticed something was wrong. The water was only coming out of the spout a few centimeters. I tried to push the button harder, hoping to get some more water to flow out.... Nothing happened. What was I suppose to do? I had gone this far already. But, I didn't want to put my mouth where thousands of other germ harvesting mouths had been. I was in too deep. I couldn't stop myself. I lowered my head and took the dive....... Then it hit me. I just made out with a water fountain!

2 comments:

Recovering said...

If this is a monthly blog, you are a couple days late...

Recovering said...

What up? Your general retreat from all things internet is disconcerting...more posts please.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...