Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Mental Mirror

Sometimes I can look in the mirror and think that I am the hottest guy on the planet. Other times I can’t stand the look of my ugly, Shrek like face. It is amazing how our mood and self-esteem can change the way we think about ourselves. Have you ever heard the expression “mind over matter”? This is so true of our lives as humans.
With the recent craze of plastic surgery in our society, it makes me wonder what I would change about myself. Other than the obvious, butt implants, I think I like the cards that I was dealt in the looks department. Would you change anything about yourself? Would it take the scalpel of a doctor or can a change in the way you think about yourself do the trick? My thoughts…..Positive thinking is free.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can plastic surgeons deal with "uni-brows?"

Unknown said...

No, but a good waxing will do the trick!

Anonymous said...

I think would like to something to expedite my adult braces by about 18 months, without the side effects of aging said number of month

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...