Sunday, April 03, 2011

Table-Mate II Folding Table - A Must Have for Your House

Normally I try and stay away from the "As Seen on TV" products. But, in the case of the Table-Mate II, I thought I would give it a try because I had seen the product in action at my Mother's house. It's basically a T.V. tray. But it can be used in many ways throughout the house. Right now we are using it as a laptop stand. It's great because the feet of the table can slide right under our chair or couch so that the tray is right in the perfect position to use the laptop. I can sit right there in my favorite recliner, watch T.V. and blog at the same time. It even has a cup holder to hold my drink! Anyways, the Table-Mate can also be used to eat in the living room or even have breakfast in bed. I would definitely recommend this product to all my family and friends. Priced at under $30.00 you can't go wrong.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...