Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Great Recipe for Shepard's Pie

I am a huge fan of Shepard's Pie. It must be the Irish in me. I am also trying to lose some excess marriage weight. So I found this great recipe on the Food Network for Turkey Shepard's Pie. It is low in fat and still tastes awesome. This isn't the quickest meal to make, but it is worth the effort. Makes a lot for left overs or invite your frieds over. The first time I made this recipe my wife and I had dinner and then lunches for two days in a row. That makes life a lot easier. Also might I recommend having a nice Irish beer with this meal. A nice Guiness is the perfect companion for this meal. For dessert..... Maybe some Baily's to keep with the Irish theme. Click here for Rachel Ray's great recipe!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...