Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lock Laces

Do you hate tying your shoes like I do? I found an answer. I ordered a couple of pairs of Lock Laces a couple of weeks ago and I love them! They make slipping on a shoe a breeze without any worries when it comes time to tie them. Here is the description from the company:
"Lock Laces are a patented “elastic lacing system” that feature specially designed elastic laces combined with a spring activated locking device.

Lock Laces are great for running, triathlon, playing sports and casual wear. Lock Laces are also ideal for children, the elderly and the physically challenged. Wear Lock Laces with all styles of running shoes, athletic shoes and casual lace-up shoes for any desired use."

I normally don't endorse too many products, but this is one that is cheap and works great. Check out the website here: www.locklaces.com You can purchase from their website or you can buy from on Ebay, using Paypal, like I did.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...