Monday, January 02, 2006

Cleaning Up Christmas

Now that Christmas is over, it is time to start cleaning up. My least favorite part of the cleanup is taking down the tree. We use an artificial tree in our house, which makes the clean up a pain in the neck. Why don't they make the boxes that the tree comes in a little bigger? Why must it be jammed packed into the box in the first place? I know that this saves space, but come on! Every year when the time comes we have to try and shove the tree back into the box. This usually consists of having someone sit on the box while I try and wrap duct tape around it (looks like a weird game of twister, branches are poking through the corners and ripping the box up. Maybe I am the only one that has problems like this?............

Oh well, at least it only happens once a year. Maybe next year I will celebrate Festivus and just have a metal pole instead of a tree!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...