Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Movie Time Fear

Have you ever been to a movie where you are the only person there? This happens a lot of times when you go to a movie in the afternoon during the week. It is like having your own private screening room. You can put your feet up and relax, not have to worry about anybody talking….. and then……at the last second, somebody else walks into the theater. All is lost!
I don’t mind as much if the person sits in front of me. Then at least I can see what they are up to. If they sit behind me then I am just plain paranoid. I always have this fear that they are going to come up from behind me and slit my throat. I guess I have seen too many scary movies. It could be a 98 year old grandma and in my mind I would be thinking of Norman Bates (Psycho) dressing up like his old mom killing people!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...