Thursday, March 27, 2008

Belly Button Theory

Does the world revolve around my belly button? Sometimes I feel that way, but generally I don't subscribe to this theory. What is the belly button theory? It states that you are the center of the universe and everything around you (and your belly button) is affected by your daily actions. Although.......

The last two times I needed to get gas I was driving home from work and each time I decided to wait until the next morning to fill up because I was too tired. The next morning on both occasions, gas went up over 15 cents a gallon. So the universe was punishing me for being lazy..... Gas prices went up because of little ol' me? Could this be? Maybe everyone should stop blaming George W.?.......Nah, It's gotta be his fault!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...