Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm No Tiger Woods

I went golfing today out at Sugar Creek in Waukee. What a beautiful day for golf! The highlight of the day was almost hitting a Police Car as it drove by on the highway. I think the worst part of golf is that first hole. Today there was 4 other groups behind us waiting to tee off. That means they are all watching you....waiting for you to totally screw up. Well, at least that's how I am as I am watching the person in front of me. Either you hit it well and you can take a slow walk to your cart, with your head up high.... or you totally shank the ball or miss it totally and walk quickly to your cart with your head down praying that no one noticed. Today, thank God, I made some good contact!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...