Monday, May 07, 2007

Checkout Line

It doesn't matter where I am, it could be Target, Hy-Vee, Dahl's, or Wal-Mart, whenever I pick a line it turns out to be the slowest. There could be 20 people in the line next to me and only 2 in the lane I am at. But some how, those 20 people get through before I do. It FRUSTRATES ME!
The little light above the counter that is lit up......as soon as I enter that lane it starts blinking. I don't know if I just have the worst luck ever or what!
The worst is when you get that person who doesn't think the price came up right. They sit there and argue because the Bounty Paper Towels came up as $1.10 instead of $1.00. That is when I pull a dime out of my pocket slam it on the counter and say please move on in life. It is only a dime!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...