Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Gift Card

A lot of people are giving gift cards now as gifts. I for one don't mind getting the gift card. This means I can get what I want to and not have to wear that purple sweater with the pear design on it that my grandma picks out for me.
The one weird thing about the gift card is when I am shopping normally without one I can find at least a thousand things that I want to buy. But once I enter that store with the gift card in hand (free money to burn), I can't seem to find one thing I want. Since I have no patience I feel that I have to spend it that day! I can't wait. I have money to spend, which doesn't happen to often. I usually end up buying something that I really didn't want or need just to use the gift card up........... I wonder if this happens to anyone else??

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...