Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cold, but Hot

You scream, I scream we all scream for ice cream..........

I was eating some ice cream the other day which in it self is weird because when it is negative Iowa degrees out, who wants something cold. But, I was craving it, so I scooped out a few scoops of vanilla ice cream in a bowl. I got some of the vanilla heaven in my spoon and before I took the bite, I blew on the ice cream......Hmmmmmm...Why did I do this? Ice cream is cold, not hot. I noticed that I did this a few other times during my domination of the ice cream. Am I crazy?...or do other people actually have some kind of brain association between eating something with a spoon and thinking it will be hot.

1 comments:

Recovering said...

I do want to go on the record as saying that Music and Lyrics or whatever that movie was called was very, very entertaining...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...