Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby Stories

With the due date fastly approaching for my first born child, one thing has become more clear.... Crystal clear...People love to tell you about their birthing experiences. I have heard many different stories from people that I barely even talk to. It's amazing the kind of information people offer up to me.... and I'm not even the one who is technically giving birth.
It seems to me that people either have a great experience and say it was a beautiful wonderful time or they hated it. There doesn't seem to be a middle road. So what can I expect? Well rest assured that I have a few more weeks of hearing story after story so maybe I will have a feeling for what I am getting into it. Trust me, I won't be blogging about the details. That would be under the category of TMI (too much information). :)

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...