Sunday, July 26, 2009

Faster Fridge Water

I personally don't own a fridge with an ice and water dispenser on the outside of the door, but I have used quite a few in my lifetime and the flow rate of the water coming out of it drives me crazy! Can't they make these any slower? It's ridiculous. If I am going to wait that long for a drink of water I expect it to be the best damn water I have ever tasted. I'm talking crystal clear, organic, tastes like heaven wonderful water. But, no...... it's just normal old water. And have you ever tried to fill a pitcher full of water from one of these? You might as well get a chair and sit there because your legs will start aching from waiting around for it. So in short, this is a plea to all you refrigerator makers out there, speed it up!..... or I guess I can just use the water out of the faucet?

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...