Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Didn't Know I was Pregnant?

So there is a show on TLC network called "I didn't know I was pregnant" and I happened to catch a portion of it the other night. My initial thought was how do you not know you are pregnant? Are these women crazy or just ignorant? After watching a few stories it became clear that the women in the show are a little bit of both. I mean they are getting morning sickness and just think it's the flu..... getting a little chubby around the tummy and they think they are just eating too much. I think the highlight of the show was when one lady thought she was having stomach cramps and went to sit down on the toilet and instead of poop coming out, a little baby fell down into the toilet. Now, that would have to be a shocker! :)

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...