Monday, November 06, 2006

A Great Week!



This past week was my wedding and honeymoon. The wedding went smoothly and I was able to showcase a few of my dancing skills. For the honeymoon we went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. What a relaxing time. Here are a few pics of the wedding day and honeymoon. Two more days of vacation, then I am back to reality.

The weather was a perfect 90 degrees and sunny all week!
This was the view from our room. It was a pretty nice place. The name of the place was the RIU Palace and it is an all inclusive resort. Which means all the food and booze are taken care of. I had enough Corona to last me for a couple of years! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting hitched. I'm looking forward to getting together.

Des_Moines_Girl said...

Hey dude!

Thought I'd stop by and check out your blog. Iowa bloggers unite!

Congrats on the wedding! Nice pics!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...