Monday, January 14, 2008

The Bad Dining Smell

Have you ever gotten home from eating out and noticed your clothes smell horrible? This can really ruin a dining experience for me. Some restaurants just seem to leave the fried food smell lingering all over you. One place I have noticed it really bad is at the Mexican restaurant I eat at quite often. When I leave their I can't stand my own smell (I would rather smell like smoke). Don't get me wrong the food is excellent, but it makes me want to stop eating there. I just don't get it, some restaurants must have better ventilation. Moral of the story restaurant owners...... don't leave your patrons smelling like a fryer, spend that extra money on the best kitchen fan possible.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...