Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank God for My Keychain

Have you seen the keychains that you can buy with names on them? A lot of times you see them at gift stores and you buy them for your friends and family as a souvenir of someplace that they didn't get to visit. Really isn't that kind of rubbing in the fact that they are stuck at home? Okay that isn't here nor there. Anyways, I happen to have one of these keychains that say "Tom" on them. It may sound a little weird to carry around an item that has your name on it, but it comes in handy quite often. Just the other day I met somebody who I had never met before and during introductions I forgot my name. I panicked for a few seconds and then I remembered...... I pulled out my keys and there it was, "Tom". My name is Tom. Thank God for that Keychain! :)

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...