Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Pressure to Dance at a Wedding

I am no Justin Timberlake out on the dance floor. That being said, in the past I have been known to bust out a few moves after a libation or two. So now for some reason whenever I am at a wedding every two minutes someone tries to drag my two left feet onto the dance floor. It is pretty annoying. Will my presence on the floor enable you to have a better time? Or is it that you will feel better about your dancing skills after watching me? The worst part of the wedding reception is when that old "Ride the Train" song comes on. This means that there is going to be a train of people rolling by every few seconds, literally ripping at my shirt to get me to ride the train. Maybe I just am being a "Johnny Stormcloud" about this? Does this happen to anybody else?

1 comments:

Chase March said...

Yup. I find it annoying too. I literally can't dance. I would much rather just sit, listen to the DJ and his or her set, and talk to friends. I can have just as good a time doing that. Stop dragging me to the dance floor!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...