Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Easy Microwavable Egg Sandwich

Making eggs in the microwave? To most people that sounds weird, but to me it's just culinary genious. I remember the first time I made an egg in the microwave in front of my wife. She thought I was crazy.... Well, I am, but not for this reason. Once she tasted the delicious sandwich I made she had to eat her words. So, how do I make it? Here you go.

You need:
1 egg (I prefer Jumbo eggs)
1 bowl
1 can of pam (non stick cooking spray)
1 slice of cheese
butter
2 slices of bread

Grab your bowl and spray the inside with the Pam. Crack open your egg and beat it with a fork. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 54 seconds (anything more and your egg will explode!). While the egg is cooking put your bread in the toaster. Now your egg should be done. With the egg still in the bowl, put the slice of cheese on top of the egg (so it melts). Butter your toast, scoop up your egg and cheese and put it on the toast. Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy. As my favorite (okay least favorite) food network star would say Yum-o. Total prep and cook time = less than 5 minutes

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...