Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fast Phone Message

I have been getting a lot of long-winded phone messages lately. I mean a couple of minutes worth of message. The bad thing is that when it gets to the end and the person leaves their phone number, they all of a sudden turn in to an auctioneer and belt out that number so fast I can't get it written down. You know what that means........... I have to listen to that whole message again to get the phone number. That does not make me happy camper.

What can we do to remedy this problem? Pass a law that you must leave your phone number twice at the end of a message. It's that easy. Problem solved. Maybe I should run against McCain and Obama on issue in the upcoming election. Hmmmmmm.. Something to think about.

1 comments:

Irish Coffeehouse said...

Oh this is just too hysterical! Very funny, and sadly, equally true!

Great blog!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...