Monday, July 28, 2008

CUIL vs Google

A new search engine has emerged to try and take on search engine giant Google. The search engine, Cuil.com (pronounced 'cool') is made up of former Google employees, who have invested 33 million into the project so far. So what makes Cuil better than Google and other rivals? Well Cuil thinks that features such as: The Search Engine has indexed 120 billion Web pages, 3x more than any other search engine and unlike other search engines, Cuil ranks results by the content on each page, not its popularity.
Personally, I am a Google man. I "google" everything I need to find. So far I am not too impressed with Cuil, but I will be open minded and give it a shot in a few weeks. Check it out for yourself and see what you think.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...