Friday, October 30, 2009

Becoming Addicted to Chipotle


Hi, my name is Tom and I'm addicted to Chipotle. That's what I'll be saying hear pretty soon if I keep getting the cravings for the wonderful food at Chipolte. If your not familiar, Chipolte is a "Mexican Grill" restaurant located inside Valley West Mall that serves burritos, tacos and fajitas. And you certainly can't overlook the fact that they have some tasty chips and guacamole as well. Plus, you are definitely getting pretty good value for your money. My wife and I usually split the burrito (thing is huge) and chips and guacamole, plus 2 sodas for right around $13.00. Not bad for a great fast meal. I would recommend going with the Braised Carnitas for your meat choice and definitely add some sour cream! So next time your are at the mall or just want some excellent Mexican grub, stop by Chipolte.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...