Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shredded Lettuce on Hamburgers?

I guess I just don't understand why you would ruin a perfectly good hamburger with shredded lettuce? First of all the idea of warm lettuce just doesn't sound that good and second, you can't taste the real flavor of the burger. Maybe they are trying to cover up the taste of the burger? Maybe they are serving crappy half beef/half mystery meat burger patties? I've even seen some restaurants call hamburgers with lettuce and tomato "California Burgers" and try to make them sound healthy. Believe me, that white chopped up iceberg lettuce isn't gonna give you anything that great.
So what's the point of my rant? Next time you are at a restaurant and see that shredded lettuce is on the burger...... just say no. Find yourself a good restaurant that knows how to do burgers right. I will say there is maybe one exception to this rule. B-Bops has pretty good burgers, just make sure to say hold the lettuce!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...