Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Orange - Where's the Creativity?


Who was the uncreative person who thought up of the name for the fruit called orange? Why just name it after the color it is? You don't call an apple, red or a banana, yellow. So why call an orange, orange. Which came first the color or the fruit? Hmmm. Maybe that's what I really need to find out? I have a lot of questions about this. Maybe I will just come up with a new name for the fruit they call orange. From now on I officially make it know that the fruit formally know as Orange, shall be called Calabupan. I will call it Cala for short. So join in my movement and call your local senator and let them know you want the name of the orange officially changed to Calabupan.
Well, that's one more problem I've solved. What's next you ask. I think I will take on Health care. Look out world....... Brogan is on the case.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...