Monday, April 19, 2010

Top 3 Songs with "Rain" in Them

So throughout my 31 years I had acquired 2 favorite songs with the word "Rain" in the lyrics. The first one was "Blame it on the Rain", by Milli Vanilli. Come on, it's a classic! Sure, the didn't actually sing it, but for heaven's sake, they sang it on the hit TV show Blossom. The second one would be "Pray for Rain" by PFR. Another classic Christian song that I use to play all the time back in high school. So then I went thru a period of no "Rain" songs that really struck home. That was until 2 weeks ago, when I bought Toby Mac's new album "Tonight". I flipped to track number 7... and there it was the third best "rain song" of all time. The track is entitled "Break Open the Sky". Take a listen....

1 comments:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

Nice song by Toby Mac. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...