Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pay it Forward

So this whole "pay for the person behind you thing" at the drive thru sounds like a good idea, right? Well, it's nice, and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling when the person in front of you pays for your morning coffee. But, what happens when it's your turn to pay for the person behind you and it ends up being a Soccer Mom in an 8 passenger Suburban, full of kids eating breakfast sandwiches. Then, your $.99 cup of joe just turned into you paying $19.99 and you helping to contribute to childhood obesity! Hmmmm. I know which one I prefer.
The more I think about it, the more it sounds like the new health care package. I get to pay more than what I would just pay for myself, so I can help pay for every one's health care. Oh yeah! Sign me up.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...