Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lord of the Rings Vacation?

Every time I watch any of the Lord of the Rings movies it really makes me want to visit New Zealand where they filmed the movies. Lots of breath-taking views full of mountains, rivers and green landscape. Maybe I could find take my own road to Mordor, except I wouldn't want that Sam following me. Sam and Frodo's relationship was a little too close for my liking. By the way..... Filming is set to start on the two new Hobbit movies directed by Peter Jackson. Color me excited!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Thomas,

If you ever come to New Zealand, Let me know and I will give you some suggestions on good places to visit for LOTR self guided or tour - you do need to make sure you get a good tour as some LOTR tours have very little content. I have been to perhaps over 50 locations in bith islands and done a number of tours.

Cheers,

Elayne of Lord of the Rings tour in Twizel

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...