Thursday, November 29, 2007

CNN/You Tube GOP Debate

I am normally not the type of person who watches Presidential debates, but last night was an exception. Up to this point I haven't really found a Republican candidate that I really knew much about or really wanted to support. After watching the debate and doing some extensive online research I have come to a conclusion that America has one Republican candidate that they should vote for this next election year........................ Mike Huckabee. For some reason I don't trust Romney or Giuliani and Paul might just be crazy. Huckabee on the otherhand seems genuine and has some really great ideas on how to turn this country around. I recommend that everyone do your own research and find a candidate to support. Unless of course you are a democrat (nothing wrong with that), then please don't vote for Hillary!
Huckabee 08

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...