Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Memoirs of The Bathroom

Have you ever been on the same bathroom schedule as someone else? What exactly do I mean by this? It seems like everytime I go and use the bathroom throughout the day, I run into the same few people. It never fails. I know walking in that I will see certain individuals. So this means that they are always in the bathroom or we are just on the same schedule.
While I am on the subject of bathrooms, I think most men can relate to this one. You walk into a bathroom and there can be at least 10 urinals lined up across the wall. They are all empty. I walk to the very end urinal to do my business and it never fails. The next guy to walk in has the option of 8 other urinals that are not right next to me, but he chooses the one at my side. I can't figure this one out.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...