Sunday, April 29, 2007

Stolen Identity

The other day I was driving to work and noticed something out of place. A Honda Civic passed me by and it has a Lexus emblem on the back. Now, I have owned both a Lexus (see picture below of what happened to my old Lexus) and a Honda, so I know what they look like. How stupid does this guy think we are? I understand trying to impress your friends and girls, but this just makes you look stupid. Ripping off a Honda logo and slapping on a $10.00 Lexus emblem doesn't make your car cool. It makes you look like the village idiot. One other thing about this car that really annoyed me was it had a special muffler to let you know that it was coming from a mile away. What's the point? To me it sounds more like you need to take your car to the shop than something that impresses people. I guess whatever floats your boat. :)

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...