Monday, April 02, 2007

Need a Good Book?

The Brogan Book: Your Daily Blarney is now available at Barnes and Noble Bookstore. Click here to get a copy of my book today! You won't be dissapointed. It will make you laugh, cry and has something for the whole family!

Brogan is a collection of Blogs from the "Thoughts of Thomas". It takes a step back and looks at life in a very different way. The book includes thoughts, ideas, rants, blarney, sarcasm, and observations on everyday situations that happen to all of us. Brogan also includes some interesting poetry that will make you laugh and possibly inspire you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can there be a Brogan book without me. My blacksheep Brogan status has been intact for many, many years and it is my family distinction. I saw on your site that you like the Office. I have a husband in Scranton (I am in New York and I use my given name - Brogan) I also have a "friend" in Stamford Ct. On a more sober side I see that you are 28. I had a son who will always be 19. He died almost 8 years ago a month before his 20th birthday. So if you want some more Brogan legends feel free to contact me. I have been told on numerous occastions that I should write a book because no one could really make up what goes on in my life on a daily basis. I am Nancy Brogan..... aka.....noirewe@optonline.net

Unknown said...

Maybe we are related somewhere up the line....
You should write your own book. I encourage everybody to put their life stories down on paper. But, you should also buy a copy of my book. :) www.broganbook.com

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...