Saturday, March 12, 2011

Viva La Bamba - My New Favorite?

Last night I tried Viva La Bamba in Urbandale for the first time. It's located in the old Happy Joe's off of 86th St. I walked away very impressed. The menu and food was pretty much identical to what you would find at Monterrey, a favorite of mine, but what impressed me was the service and the cleanliness of the restaurant. The floors were clean, the booths were spotless and even the booster seat for my daughter was clean! Our server was fast and courteous, and attended to all our needs even though they were packed full of people. Viva La Bamba also has some great drink specials each night of the week. Friday is Captain and Cokes for $3.00. So the next time you want some great Mexican food, check out Viva La Bamba.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...