Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Long Ride Home


Have you ever went and picked up your pizza instead of getting delivery? It is just plain torture! Usually when I end up ordering pizza I am to the point where I am starving. So I figure if I do carry-out I can save a few minutes (and a few buck on tips - I am cheap) and get the pizza a little quicker than with the delivery boy. But I don't think I can ever do that again. Once you get the hot, juicy, cheesy pizza in your car the torture begins. You can smell the aroma and the chemicals in your brain start going wild, you start salivating and little beads of sweat start falling in anticipation of your feast. This is one of those moments in life where you just want to go back to your savage caveman days and rip open that box and destroy that pizza. Another given is that on this journey home you will hit every red light known to man and get behind an 80 year doing 25mph on the highway. Yes, your 10 minute drive will feel like an eternity. So listen to my warning, go with delivery.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...