Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bath vs Shower - Which Do you Prefer?


I guess I don't understand why people take baths and not showers. I am a shower taker myself and have been since I was a little kid. I can see how taking a bath in some nice warm water and maybe even some bubbles could be very relaxing. But, when it comes to getting clean the shower is far superior. From my point of view, when showering all of the dirt and grime coming off your body is coming off and flowing down into the drain. While bathing you a pretty much just floating in a tub of your own germs, dirt, fecal matter and bacteria........ When is that dirt getting totally rinsed away? That doesn't seem clean to me. Just something for you to ponder today.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...