Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hair You Go

I was starving. I hadn't eaten in 9 hours. I sat down and ordered a plate of chicken fingers. And to boot, the restaurant I was eating at had the best buttermilk ranch to dip the tasty fingers in. I was excited and felt myself salivating. I remember remarking to my dinner partner, "I am so hungry, I could eat a horse." Which if you think about it, is a stupid saying. I really wouldn't eat a horse. But that is neither here nor there. Back to the story. The server brought out my chicken fingers and I started to dive in. Just as I dipped my first finger into the creamy ranch dressing I spotted it. No, it can't be.... Is that.... GROSS! There was a hair on my plate. Not just any hair, but a long, black, curly hair. I had to force my self not to throw up in my mouth. I had totally lost my appetite. I ended up sending my food back. Sure, I got my money back, but my appetite was gone. Isn't it amazing how one little hair can totally ruin a great dinner. That is the power of the mind!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...