Monday, March 28, 2011

Thanks To Spell Check, I Can't Spell

I consider myself a pretty smart person. That being said, I really can't spell very well anymore. It takes a lot of thought to spell out a complicated word in my head. Why is this?...... I blame Spell Check. Yes, you know that nice little red line underneath all those misspelled words on your computer? I am to the point now where I am so dependent on that "little red line" that I don't even think about a word I am spelling correctly because I know it will be fixed for me. So in theory, this great invention of spell check is actually hurting society more than it's helping. So in one way, I have to worry about our future. With all the advancements in technology and humans having to use our brains less, will we resort back to our cavemen days? It will be interesting to see.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...