Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place - Best Show with No DVD Release

In the late 90's ABC aired a wonderful sitcom called Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place. It starred Ryan Reynolds, Nathan Fillion and Traylor Howard. The show was funny, well written and had some great Ryan Reynolds comedy. But, unfortunately after 81 great episodes the show was cancelled. The show went into syndication and ended up on the WE network and then just died out entirely. So my question is, where's the DVD? I can't find it anywhere. They have DVDs of every other show out there including crap like Blossom, but not this show? Even now, that Ryan Reynolds and Nathan Fillion are hot Hollywood stars, still no DVD? I have searched high and low on the internet but all I could find were what looked like homemade burned copies and not the real thing. I just don't get it.

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...