Monday, March 19, 2007

Tossing the Cookies


Well, I puked this past weekend for the first time in 3 years. I forgot how much I loved to puke! I can't think of anything that tastes as bad as puke. There is just something unpleasant about the combination of warm bile and mucas that isn't that apealing.

But, you know one time when I was little, I remember puke actually tasting good. I know, that sounds crazy. But, when I was little and had the flu, my parents would have me eat jello. On one particular occasion I was eating lime green jello (one of my favorites). I remember eating an entire bowl of the tasty green jello just a couple of hours after I had first puked. By this time I was feeling somewhat better and I ate the jello like it was going out of style...... Three minutes later I went running to the bathroom trash container to heave up the green liquid. I bent over the trash can and the green jello came spewing out. After my final heave, I could taste the limey green goodness of the jello on my lips. I remember thinking to myself, "Wow, that doesn't taste bad."

Moral of the Story: For a pleasant puking experience, try Lime Green Jello (that should be a commercial).

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...